From Darkwind Wiki
There are three record categories: Stock, Pro, and Custom.
- Stock records are for any stock racing vehicle, and will be listed by specific stock vehicle. Racing Symph, Turbo Landrunner, etc.
- Pro records are for any record set in a pro race without boosters or nitro.
- A Custom record is any record set in a custom event or a record set in a pro event with the use of nitro or booster. Any record set in a qualifying round will also go here.
- Records will never reset
- Cash prizes will scale based upon how long the previous record was held.
- Records will not be recorded by engine size.
- Stock Death Race vehicles will not be able to create records.
- Records will be recorded by 8 Chassis Groups for the Custom and Pro categories, and will be recorded by individual stock vehicles for the Stock category.
Existing records will be preserved on some part of the website for all time, but can no longer be challenged directly.
- Offroad Buggy
SUVs and Pickups
- Big Pickup
- Windsor II
- Carrier Van
- Two Axle Lorry
- Semi Tractor
- Fire Engine
Muscle Cars Group I
Muscle Cars Group II
Racers Group I
Racers Group II