I reset the spelling of the Deathracer spec, because it is spelled as a single word in the game, so it should match that here. --Wikiadmin 16:13, 20 January 2011 (UTC)
Well one would hope Same would correct it at some point. People tend to learn to spell from what they read, so it's not good to write it wrong.
- I would argue that it is a game term, so the only 'correct' spelling is that defined by the creator. If the term was 'dethracer' (to maybe indicate the word had 'evolved' post-solar event) would we be trying to make the same correction? --Wikiadmin 03:15, 21 January 2011 (UTC)
- I would argue that it should be 'Deth Racer' and I would would only accept 'Deth' if the game's fiction specifically mentioned that over the centuries the word had come to be spelled that way. I would also accept it if it was always written with quotes around 'Deth' (i.e. "Deth" Racer).
- I guess I'm just not clear why it's such an issue. The spelling as a single word is well-established in the game's terminology. --Wikiadmin 04:49, 21 January 2011 (UTC)
- Also note the movies "Death Race" and soon to be released "Death Race 2"
- Don't see the relevance of that; the movies are not this game. --Wikiadmin 04:49, 21 January 2011 (UTC)
- Just saying
- BTW how do you get it to add all that information after your name? Or do you actually type all that each time? :)
Wanted to know if anyone knows if 3 is the maximum level in all/most specs. E.g. can you have Rapidshot 4? --Sarge 09:14, 30 July 2012 (CDT)